Large swathes of the residential lettings landscape will change in the future. One of the changes will see the large-scale roll-out of Build to Rent across the country (not just major cities). Build to Rent is coming to a town near you!
Successive governments appear to be favouring developers developing Build to Rent schemes and have a recent history of measures set to deter the average Buy to Let Investor – things like extra taxes through stamp duty, the phasing out of mortgage interest relief, the changing landscape in relation to Energy Performance Certificates and The Renters’ Reform Bill.
Not every agent, however, has the knowledge and understanding needed to successfully implement facilities management. With our history of dealing with larger developments, family trusts, multi-unit and mixed-use developments, Sealeys Walker Jarvis are perfectly placed to manage larger scale Build to Rent sites and can provide all the following and more:
- Collection of rent and action on arrears
- Management of facilities including maintenance and contractor management
- Legal compliance certification and testing
- On-site monitoring and site visiting
- 24/7 reporting facility for tenants and conducting non-specialist management
- Arrangement of annual insurance cover and monitor compliance policies
- Keeping of accounts
- Arrangement and monitoring of on-site security and deterrents
To speak to us about any scheme you may have, contact our Lettings Department on
01474 369368 (option 3) or